Old vs New



It's been a while since we updated progress on The Experiment.  A thing called Christmas and a New Year happened and it was definitely a welcome break.
We've managed to get most of the wiring sorted out.  It was a fair bit more to do than our previous builds as we wanted to get rid of the standard switch gear and run smaller switches as well as created a custom dash to display LEDs.

Also because we're running LED tails without a brake light we just need to pick up a resister to dim the running light and bypass it when the brake is applied.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyperactive

The Experiment - Yamaha SRX250 Cafe Racer

Honda Postie CT110 Custom Seat Conversion Kits